Our response from existing testers of the CubedPay Private Beta so far has been very positive, and we're so happy for that!
While our team is hard at work on new features, integrations, and fixing found issues, we'd love to expand our tester team further.
Private Beta testers for the platform gain early access to our store creator, where you can process digital transactions just with a Stripe or PayPal account. Coming in a few weeks will be our official release of webstores, with much more coming after. As a thanks for helping us our, your store is also put on the "BETA" plan, which has all the benefits of Unlimited with the pricing of Lite! More about pricing...
Our timeline for feature releases is always changing based on the feedback we receive, but the current goals for the immediate future are:
- Customer Webstores (Starting rollout on April 20th)
- Sales & Discounts
- In-Depth Stats and Analytics
- Recurring Payments (With a subscription manager build into the user dashboard)
- CubedPay Transfer (Move existing store data from another provider)
- Store and Network-Wide Gift Cards
- CubedPay Helpdesk Improvements
- OAuth Flow for Authorizing 3rd Party Applications
- ... a lot more
The feedback of our testers is infinitely valuable and we welcome everyone to apply. We're currently giving priority to developers wanting to build integrations for CubedPay as well as servers that already have their own established development team.
We can't wait to start processing for you!